Another LIB reader

How my mother maltreated me; another LIB reader shares her story

Another LIB reader shares her story. Read below...
Never will I subscribe to one killing his or her parents and as much as I hate and will never justify his act, I still think this should serve as a warning to parents out there who has turned discipling a child into child abuse
My childhood was one of pain, my own mother made life miserable for me, truth be told, I was not the stubborn type, I grew up to find out that my mum hate me with passion for no just cause. my mum used to tell me that I'll amount to nothing in life, she would beat, bite and put pepper in my vaginal and yes this was before I even started menstruating.
Sometimes she beats me to the point that I'll start crying and beg God to show me my real mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rivals Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Tlay Together In One Team UEFA All-Star Match

Pics: NNPC shuts down clinic in Lagos over suspected patient with Ebola virus

Pres. Jonathan to hand over formally on May 28th and not May 29th